What does social responsibility mean to us?
Technical Staffing Agency Committed to Social Responsibility
At Scitex, our mission is to help Scientific & Technical professionals across New Zealand build their careers and amplify their impact. But in addition to offering specialist recruitment services, we are committed to making NZ – both professionally & socially – a better place. That’s why our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is absolutely fundamental to our culture, what we value, and who we are as a Recruitment agency.
Our Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe it’s important to be a good corporate and social citizen and that means focusing not only on our obligation to our clients, but also to the communities in which we live and work. We are committed to conducting business at the highest ethical standards, providing services and customised solutions that exceed client expectations and having a positive social and environmental impact. Whether it’s furthering equality by supporting diversity and inclusion or making professional life more livable by fostering healthy work/life balance, we work hard to better ourselves, our clients, and the world, every single day.
Here are just a few of the CSR initiatives we strive to uphold:
- A dedication to creating a workplace that is fair, empowering and professionally motivating
- Fostering a diverse working environment that respects each individual’s race, gender, sexual orientation and physical abilities, all while tailoring our recruitment services to support diversity
- Supporting and sourcing talent from organisations that represent qualified people with disabilities
- Implementing policies and tools that help maintain work/life balance to support the varying ages and stages of our employees
- Supporting the communities in which we operate by contributing financial support and volunteer hours to local charitable organisations
- Investing in the talent of the future by offering career services and counselling in local schools and universities
- Good environmental practice and sustainability in the conduct of our core business activities, which includes making strides toward becoming a paperless work environment.
- A commitment to minimising our corporate carbon footprint; encouraging energy efficiency, telecommuting, video conferencing vs. travel.
Our Partnership with the Special Children’s Christmas Parties Event Series
In addition to maintaining our own CSR standards as a Recruitment agency, Scitex is proud to partner with & support the Special Children’s Christmas Parties event series: a leading organisation that ensures kiwi kids going through tough times or confronted with additional challenges in their lives get a fun day celebrating Christmas, including rides, entertainment and even presents.
Contact Your Recruitment & Staffing Agency Today
Corporate social responsibility forms a core part of our ethos here at Scitex. We believe a sense of responsibility to the communities we serve makes us a better recruitment agency by allowing us to fully unlock the potential within each and every candidate, helping us further our clients’ careers and make the world a better place all in the same stride. If you have any questions about our CSR policy or want to learn more about how we can supercharge your career, we’d be thrilled to speak with you: just reach out to us at our contact page. We can’t wait to hear from you!