- High energy warehouse role with lots of variety
- Full time, permanent position – Monday to Friday – 7am – 3.30pm
- Warehouse/Food Manufacturing Facility based in East Tamaki
About the role
Great opportunity for a fit and energetic Warehouse Operator with previous experience in the food manufacturing industry and who enjoys working in a fast- paced environment.
- Transporting raw materials to production for processing
- Unloading goods and stacking into assigned spaces
- Pallet/crate stock relocation for storage or distribution
- Process and packaging of goods for shipment
- Record keeping of inventory and activity logs
- Order placing to replenish stock for production as needed
- Check on any delays while tracking shipments
- Quality checking products for damages, shortages or expiry
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse space
- Stocktaking and inventory
- Adhere to strict hygiene, quality and health & safety measures
Skills & Experience
- Previous GMP, Food production/hygiene experience would be ideal
- A current forklift licence
- Physically fit and agile person with a positive and enthusiastic manner
- The ability to lift up to 25kgs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate with data entry experience
- The ability to recognise and report on any issues, incidents or maintenance needing attention
- Have good knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- $23-25.00 per hour – depending on experience
- Potential for personal growth – room to advance yourself in the future
- A supportive management team and friendly colleagues
- East Tamaki location – work close to home!
About the company
Our client is an award winning Food Company that is really going places! They have the kiwi ingenuity to work with and manufacture new, healthy products which are fast becoming the preferred choice for consumers nationally and internationally. The business has a lot of potential with huge growth plans, so are searching for great people like yourself to join their team!
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Viv on 09 525 5520 referring to 33/2105/VP for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.