Site Operations Manager
- Take on leadership of this crucial precast facility
- Develop your leadership and manufacturing excellence to the next level
- Excellent salary + Benefits in this Christchurch based role
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to precast manufacturing teams.
- Take charge of strategic and day-to-day management of the production processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive continuous improvement, identifying areas for optimization and implementing process improvements.
- Review and assess staff performance and productivity, providing feedback and coaching to enhance productivity and skills development.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and promote a safe working environment, and oversee environmental standards and practices in line with industry regulations.
- Maintain high standards of production quality, adhering to specifications and customer requirements.
- Manage stock levels, ensuring adequate inventory is maintained for uninterrupted production.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a precast pipe spun concrete products manufacturing environment (ideally in NZ).
- Strong knowledge of production management principles, processes, and best practices.
- Excellent understanding of health and safety regulations and environmental standards.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and inspire teams, fostering a positive work culture.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in concrete materials, mix and curing processes, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- A track record of driving operational excellence, meeting production targets, and delivering high-quality products.
- Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related field is preferred.
If you are a results-oriented leader with a passion for production management, precast experience, with a drive for excellence, we’d love to hear from you. In return on offer is a very competitive salary, company STI, and benefits package, along with opportunities for career growth and development.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa. Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.