Service Technician – EAS Electrical
- New position with fantastic scope – create a new service department
- Join a highly successful medical company, small NZ team
- Fantastic culture – flat line management and opportunity to feel invested in!
About the opportunity
The employer is a privately owned NZ company who market world leading brands into the Medical & Laboratory Sector.
Due to their consistent and exponential growth they are now seeking to appoint an experienced EAS Service Technician to establish a small in-house assembly, test, repair and calibration service to service local and international distributors.
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and join a great team. Small production runs of equipment are completed on an annual basis where you lead the assembly by completing the equipment build, hands-on where necessary. The repairs will be for either internal product or product returned from global customers where they will be responsible for ensuring products meet required specifications.
What we need to see:
- Experienced & proven EAS Service Technician, minimum 5 yrs experience
- Knowledge of ISO standards would be nice to have
- Ability to work alone and utilise initiative while also fitting in the team
- Fantastic communication skills, especially written
Why this is a super opportunity:
- Really wholesome culture where everyone brings energy to their role and is happy mucking in to help where required
- Strong base salary on offer, plus: medical insurance policy, higher kiwisaver contribution matching, growing leave – longer you stay, the more you get! Strong MAT leave benefits too.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Gareth Robertson on firstname.lastname@example.org referring to 33/2203/LF for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.