Senior new business Sales Manager – SaaS
- Leading edge company
- Join a truly high performing team
- Opportunity to get into an innovative global leader in Cloud services
Are you a proven sales hunter who has strong track record of selling B2B software solutions to software companies?
Are you a high flyer who loves tackling new business challenges using cutting edge technology?
Do you thrive working at pace?
We are seeking an experienced hunter to create new business with New Zealand Software companies while providing them with B2B software solutions. These customers typically have large estates of software deployed on their customer’s premises or have software deployed in traditional data centers. You will understand that the transition from a business licencing software to running a SaaS company is firstly a business transformation challenge and then a technology challenge.
You will have a proven track record of prospecting and selling into business stakeholders CEO down and building strategic relationships. You will also be able to hold your own with the CTO and technology leadership earning their trust by understanding their challenges and pulling together the right technical team to deliver for them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and lead the SaaS new customer acquisition plan
- Work with the SaaS Marketing Team to ensure good lead flow
- Prospect into target organisations to identify new opportunities
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions
- When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
- Build and lead pursuit teams for larger opportunities
- Ensure initial commitments to the customer are met
- Transition to Account Management team once relationship reaches maturity
What you’ll get in return
In addition to a competitive package, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world class team and work within a leading organisation with outstanding career prospects (In NZ & abroad).
What do you need to do now?
Apply online today with a CV and cover letter in Word format only quoting reference number 03/1910/GR.