Senior Machine Operators
- Join a growing Kiwi company
- Experienced machine operators required
- Hamilton based, full-time, shift work
Our client is making great strides in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturing, and they are looking for senior machine operators to join their fantastic team! In their current growth phase, they are looking to bring on experienced machine operators to play a leading role to their peers.
Reporting to the production supervisor, this will be a varied role primarily involving machine operation, along with other duties such as documentation. This is an opportunity for several machine operators to bring their pharmaceutical manufacturing experience to a great Kiwi company. This is a permanent, full-time, shift work role.
You will be responsible for:
- Machine operation – across one of four key areas
- Assisting with training of new and junior operators
- Documentation – compliance reports, updating SOPs
- Providing support and foster learning with junior operators
- Achieving KPIs while maintaining performance competencies
- Adhering to and championing our client’s values and mission
- Various other duties where assigned and as required
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-5 years’ experience in machine operation
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Working knowledge of blend preparation, tableting/encapsulation, powder packing, or packaging machinery
- A strong understanding of GMP
- The ability to work well to deadlines, and under pressure
- Great communication skills and a team-player mindset
- The drive to work hard and fast, without sacrificing quality
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join a great Kiwi company, making big moves in a growing industry. If you perform well, there is the possibility for growth as this company expands. Apply today with your CV and a cover letter, quoting job reference number 03/2005/OS.
If this job looks interesting to you but you don’t quite have the right experience, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or join our Talent Pool at www.scitex.co.nz/join-our-talent-pool/.