Senior Food Technologist / R&D Manager
Our client is a family owned business who pride themselves in ‘thinking outside the box’ to get the best for their customers. They are passionate about food and flavour and a close follower of international trends in ingredients and cuisine. They are currently on the hunt for a Senior Food Technologist to manage the technical team including R&D and quality technicians
- Lead the R&D team, assign projects and generally inspire them to provide outstanding products to clients
- Follow industry trends and offer input into new flavour development and clean labeling solutions
- Have an excellent understanding of functional ingredients and their application in red meat and poultry products
- Work with suppliers to understand product offerings and emerging technologies
- Provide technical support to customers as required while working with the sales team
- Use your industry knowledge to offer input in to quality and compliance – having experience working towards BRC certification would be an advantage.
- Provide technical back up for complaints resolution and insight to colleagues as a senior member of staff
You will join a team with:
- A great culture
- No corporate politics
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Rewards their staff with generous bonus schemes based on profits
- Flexible working hours within reason
If you are a qualified Food Technologist looking for the next step in their career please apply now or call Belinda or Oliver on 09 525 5520 quoting job number 08/2009/BM for more information.
Due to COVID-19 international travel restrictions, this opportunity would best suit a permanent resident or NZ citizen.