Senior Cloud Integration specialist
- High profile business, world class team
- Lead transformational change; mentor and coach others
- Attractive permanent package
Would you like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating and modernising technology landscapes?
Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact IT transformation projects that are technically broad and deep?
Do you understand the challenges of cloud migration projects? Do you have experience leading technical strategy across diverse global teams driving change and business value at significant scale?
On behalf of our client, we’re hiring a Senior Migration Solution Architect to work with and enable their enterprise account teams and customers to accelerate their cloud migration journey, including understanding customer business drivers and their current data center architecture to help design reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure foundations and define migration pathways. This Migration Solution Architect will co-ordinate workload specific Solution Architects around specific enterprise migrations in New Zealand. You will be part of a cross functional team including business development, sales, solution architecture, partners, and professional services, engaging with senior leadership internally and within the customer environment. Your role will be focused on driving successful outcomes for customers, developing processes, tools and mechanisms to build repeatable and scalable engagements, and an effective partner ecosystem.
What we are seeking
- 10-15 years of robust experience. Hands on experience with networking and database replication technologies.
- Experience with cross platform migrations
- An understanding of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and Enterprise IT management frameworks, identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Experience in designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
- Familiarity with discovery and migration toolkits
- Excellent leadership and communication capabilities
What you’ll get in return
In addition to a competitive package, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world class team and work within a leading organisation with outstanding career prospects (In NZ & abroad).
What do you need to do now?
Apply online today with a CV and cover letter in Word format only quoting reference number 06/1911/GR.