Sales Representative – Food Sector
- Fantastic Career Break for a Food Technologist QA or QC
- Opportunity to utilise your ‘Sales Flair’ working across food manufacturing
- Excellent career break with ample opportunities for career progression
Flexible locations- Auckland or Christchurch
- Be energetic, determined & ‘sales savvy’ with an ability to identify, strategise and approach new opportunities across the food manufacturing sector.
- Effectively manage client relationships, ensuring excellence in customer service, whilst, increasing business across their divisions/subsidiaries etc.
- You will need to be a true ‘team player’ with the ability to establish excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of territory management and action plans to manage existing and future business opportunities.
- Remain abreast of all relevant trends and development, policy and legislation. Maintain close communication and provide regular feedback to your team to assist in development and improvement of testing/auditing services
- Ensure all customer interactions are accurately maintained & updated promptly in the CRM.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
- Tertiary level qualification BSc or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong background in Food/Beverage/Dairy Manufacturing or a commercial testing lab sector.
- Commercially Savvy – accomplished and capable Relationship Builder Business Developer with 1-3 years’ experience in a sales & marketing/customer services role; or perhaps you meet the technical requirements of this role and you have identified a true passion to move into a sales/business development role with customer interface.
- Strong communication and advanced interpersonal skills where you will be comfortable communicating across all levels of your customers’ organisation and you have the ability to adapt your style accordingly.
- Dedication to meet and exceed customer expectations across technical and scientific support and service.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Energetic with a real “can do” attitude exceeding expectations.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills with ability to work with CRM.
This is a newly created role that our client has identified as key to expand and capitalise on their impressive market share and they will remunerate accordingly with an excellent package.