- Leverage the resource of an established organization to accelerate your career.
- Drive innovation in NZ agriculture.
- Grow and utilise your strong interpersonal and team leadership skills.
About the role
Our client is one of the leading agricultural research organisations, supporting sustainable and profitable agriculture through science. They provide a range of independent research, development, and related technical services to agribusiness clients.
They are looking for a Regional Manager to manage and grow their business. The Regional manager will:
- Define business development and sales objectives.
- Perform client visits to understand their needs and to promote the company’s R&D and technical services.
- Ensure a high standard of quality and regulatory compliance in all aspects of the business.
- Manage, coach and support business, research, and technical staff.
- Manage company resources and priorities.
- Drive the overall strategy, strive for and generate outstanding ongoing commercial growth.
The regional manager will have several locations in New Zealand to choose from as their base.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally, strong experience in both a sales or commercial capacity plus a robust understanding of an agriculture sector.
- A tertiary qualification in Agriculture or Business.
- Understanding of the quality assurance processes in agriculture. At least 2 years of experience in research management and/or regulatory compliance would be ideal.
- Business Development and/or Sales experience; a customer-centric mindset.
- Proactive, driven individual with superb team leadership and collaboration abilities.
- Attractive salary package.
- A thriving company experiencing high growth.
- A great opportunity for career development.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Denis on 095255520 referencing 05/2109/DS for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.