- Contribute to innovation using your adaptable technical capabilities.
- Support the development of commercial technologies with critical thinking.
- Step away from routine testing and enjoy the variety in this role.
We are searching for an Analytical Technician who thrives in a dynamic environment with changing priorities. This role offers an exciting opportunity to delve into new technologies, investigate novel analytical techniques, and contribute to Healthcare development.
If you possess a curious, analytical mindset, thrive in a collaborative team, and are ready to contribute to cutting-edge drug delivery technologies, apply now to be part of our client’s dynamic and respected organization. Join our Hamilton-based client on this exciting journey of innovation and growth.
- Conduct day-to-day sample preparation and assays with precision and accuracy.
- Apply critical thinking to overcome analytical challenges.
- Employ a GMP or GLP mindset or background in all activities.
- Calibrate and perform maintenance of general laboratory equipment.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-starter qualities within a collaborative team.
- Draft SOP’s and protocols, risk assessments and technical reports.
Skills & Experience:
- A tertiary degree in Science (e.g. BSc).
- Experience in a regulated GLP or GMP environment is desirable.
- Proficiency in HPLC and UV methodologies is a plus.
- Computer literacy, including MS Office Suite.
- Strong analytical numeracy skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Draft protocols and reports (nice to have).
Health insurance coverage.
On-site parking facilities.
Annual performance reviews.
Stable, expanding, and respected company environment.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Gary on 09 200 3124 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, or resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done so since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.