- Monitor food safety in a growing business to ensure high standards are met
- Join a thriving NZ owned business
- Hobsonville location
About the role
This is a role with excellent variety where you will play a key part in ensuring the safe production of a variety of food ingredients:
- Perform line checks to ensure quality standards are being met
- Work with operators to train them to BRC standards
- Implement and monitor the allergen management program
- Raise and monitor non conformances
- Review incoming raw materials to ensure they meet specifications
Skills & Experience
- A BSc / BTech or similar (food preferred)
- 1-2 years experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and the ability to ‘be heard’ in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent job security with this growing business
- Join a NZ owned company with a commitment to looking after their employees
- Hobsonville location with free parking
- Excellent day to day variety
About the company
Our client is dedicated to the quality systems they maintain and eager to find an excellent candidate to help them on their journey. They are currently going through a prolonged growth spurt and offer excellent job security. This is one of a handful of NZ owned businesses that are supplying top quality ingredients to manufacturers.
How to apply
Click Apply now – we look forward to reviewing your CV and will be in touch if we think it is a good fit for you.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.