- Permanent , full time position in sunny Motueka
- Use your QA and QC skills to maintain high quality standards
- Insure safe supply of our client’s product to NZ and across the world
Time for a sea change? We have a fantastic opportunity to work in Motueka while taking advantage of the areas outstanding natural beauty. A stone’s throw away from world class biking, kayaking, and hiking tracks makes this an attractive option for anyone seeking an improvement in their work life balance.
Our client aims to bring the best of New Zealand to locals and the rest of the world. Still family owned and operated this company has been in the market for over 80 years and firmly believes in the power of their people to supply high quality, safe food products to their customers. This is your opportunity to join the QA / QC team and help them to continue to uphold these high standards.
What you will have:
- A degree in Food Tech, Food Science or similar
- 4 or more years working in all aspects of quality control and quality assurance (preference given to dairy experience)
- An eye for detail and proven record keeping skills
- Excellent exposure to GMP in a food environment including RMP, NCR logs, NZ and international food legislation
- Experience participating in external audits (GFSI preferred).
- Ability to perform internal audits autonomously and schedule appropriately.
What you will do:
- Maintain a working knowledge of external audit and customer audit standards and requirements
- Conduct food safely and quality audits on suppliers
- Ensure formulations are compliant within the target market
- Evaluate and mitigate risk throughout the supply chain
- Support production with raw material approval and shelf life extensions
- Maintain working knowledge of NZ and international food safety and export legislation
- Lead improvement projects to decrease customer complaints
If you are ready for a change and the above sounds like you please apply online with your CV in Word format, or call Belinda on 09 525 5520 quoting job number 16/2006/BM. You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.