Quality Control Analyst
- Immediate start
- Three month temporary role with the possibility to become permanent
- East Tamaki location with free parking
About the role
Join the quality team at a leading Auckland-based manufacturing company! This is a three month, immediate start role reporting to the Head of Quality.
You will use your skills to:
- Monitor and conduct QC laboratory testing, ensuring all procedures align with quality control guidelines
- Maintain laboratory compliance using procedures to improve GMP, GLP and safety
- Collaborate with external laboratories
- Complete perfect data transcription
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Life Sciences – Bachelor’s or Master’s
- Previous experience in quality control and/or GMP laboratories
- Strong computer operation skills
- Fantastic technical writing and communication skills
- High attention to detail is crucial
- Fantastic opportunity to upskill and gain quality compliance experience in a super team
- Chance for the role to extend and become permanent
- Based in East Tamaki with free car parking
- Flexibility around starting and finishing times
About the company
Our client is a market leading contract manufacturer of New Zealand made personal care products and animal health products. With a strong national and international customer base, they hold a well-deserved reputation as a great company and a true Kiwi success.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Belinda or Emma on 09 525 5520 referring to 03/2106/BM for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.