- Lead projects to support best outcomes for building standards in NZ
- Use your passion for science or engineering to become an expert in this field
- Judgeford location (close to Transmission Gully Pauatahanui interchange)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a team of project managers and lead projects that facilitate market acceptance of a building products and systems.
The working environment is second to none and this company is regularly called out for it’s supportive, inclusive and flexible workplace.
In this diverse role you will:
- Provide technical input into projects by gaining an understanding of the NZ Building Code
- Lead projects that validate products and processes within the building industry
- Build effective working relationships with clients and gain an excellent understanding of their needs
- Collaborate within the team to assist on other projects and share information
- Determine compliance pathways for building products and systems
- Proactively develop opportunities with both new and existing clients by understanding their business needs
To hit the ground running you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Science, Engineering, Architecture…)
- A basic understanding of the NZ Building Code, or an affiliation with construction.
- Excellent attention to detail and technical writing skills
- Experience juggling multiple projects and meeting agreed timelines
- This is a collaborative team where you will be encouraged to work to your strengths while being supported by the wider team
- Fantastic working culture backed up by the long tenure of this team
- Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
- Located in a large modern complex in Judgeford (not far from the Transmission Gully Pauatahanui interchange)
If you are looking for the next step in your career where you can develop your ability to provide solutions and results to clients, this could be the role you have been looking for. There is a huge amount of learning on offer in this role and the added bonus of being able to build to be a expert in your chosen field.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Belinda on 021 100 5845 during business hours for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.