- Work with an engaged team of engineers and scientists
- Excellent job security with this established (and growing) business
- Located in Hamilton – flexible hours and WFH options
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join a collaborative and engaged team. You will be responsible for coordinating projects, working with stakeholders and ensuring that these important products are brought to market on time and within budget.
- Develop project plans, timelines, budgets, and resource requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of the project plan
- Monitor progress against project milestones and deliverables
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders
- Provide regular project status reports to management
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in science or engineering
- Experience in project management, preferably in the food, pharma or medical device industry
- Experience managing projects from concept to market launch
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or PMP
If you have a strong background in coordinating or managing research projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment.
How to apply:
Click APPLY now or call Belinda on 09 200 3121 during office hours for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.