We are seeking applications from seasoned project engineers who are familiar with infrastructure works and RMA for consideration for this broad, diverse and integral role based in the North Shore of Tamaki Makaurau Auckland.
You may have a background in environmental science, engineering or construction, and a familiarity in leading resource consenting processes. You will be responsible for liaison with key stakeholders both internally and externally, and in coordinating input from support functions within the business as well as external consultants, whilst driving business critical projects that support the company’s wider strategy.
- Management of resource consents under RMA at sites across the country across a range of environmental activities (air, water, construction, energy);
- Preparation of planning for both new site developments and refurbishment to existing sites;
- coordinating and managing in-house expertise, consultants and technical specialists to obtain regulatory approvals;
- providing environmental engineering planning and consenting support for senior project managers in the civil, mechanical and electrical fields;
- Seeing projects through to completion and full handover, including ongoing regulatory maintenance and assurance.
- Delivering other key projects outside usual scope to assist key operational functions in support of wider strategic initiatives
- Driving support into operations teams to ensure environmental and consent compliance.
You’ll be a clear communicator who can liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders, and able to bring them on your journey, and you’ll hold a relevant tertiary qualification.
In return, on offer is a very competitive salary, a great company culture and opportunity to be part of the environmental solution!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information or APPLY NOW
Any successful applicant must be eligible to work in Aotearoa New Zealand.