Product Quality Team Leader
- Well respected, privately owned company
- Pharma and Cosmetic manufacturing, Great company culture
- Lead a team, monitor product quality, batch release
- Ensure compliance / GMP of all activities within the operations area.
- Provide leadership and coaching to drive a quality culture within your team and the wider organisation.
- Have management of Document Control, review and approval – SOP/Batch records, Deviation, Non-conformance, CAPA, change control
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives throughout production and quality
- Coordinate change control processes for SOPs, master batch records, validation protocols, technical reports and GMP documents Quality
- Coordinate activities for audits – supplier, customer, regulatory agencies
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Tertiary educated ideally to Master level and/ or additional trainings
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Systems within a highly regulated human or animal pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Experienced in participating in regulatory audits (Medsafe / TGA / FDA, MPI, ACVM)
- Excellent experience in Quality systems / GMP documentation – change controls, design, batch records, CAPA, deviations, audits, recall
- Focussed on continuous improvements including cost saving initiatives / lean methodologies or similar
- Organised, pro-active and flexible; a decision maker who strives for advancement
- A strong leader and motivator with the ability to grow a strong positive team.
- Importantly you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and advanced route cause analysis experience.
Our client is looking for a quality professional with the confidence to lead a team and deliver performance. This is your opportunity to join a positive, strategic and growing family run company with great work ethic and a strong vision for the future, where your proactiveness and contribution will be highly valued and rewarded. There is great opportunity for career progression within the company.