- Plastic, Aluminium and Steel – What can you offer?
- Ongoing Training & Flexible working hours
- Based in Rotorua – Good benefits & Great coffee
We are thrilled to be working with one of New Zealand’s leading manufacturers of premium plastic, aluminium and steel parts to the truck and trailer sector.
Based in Rotorua, they supply Repair Centres, Manufacturers and Wholesalers in both Australia and New Zealand.
In order to support organic growth, we are looking for a Production Technician experienced in either plastics or sheet metal production. We are looking for self-starters, who are proactive, positive and hard-working and who would enjoy representing an organisation whose values include safety, teamwork, service and innovation.
With a strong focus on health and safety, product innovation, lean manufacturing and of course, their customers; they have worked hard to build a close-knit culture and trust their staff to maintain high levels of ownership, trust and responsibility without the need for high production targets.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Technical ability in either plastics, sheet metal, welding or robotics
- A can-do attitude that embraces challenge and operate calmly under pressure
- A good work ethic, a high level of personal ownership
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- A strong focus on producing quality products in a timely manner
- Proven experience in a lean manufacturing environment
Our client has a strong reputation for quality and service, along with a great company culture. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to advance your career and join a team making a difference at a rapidly expanding facility.
On offer is a competitive hourly rate and a number of rewards including flexible hours, performance bonus, morning/afternoon tea, weekly half day training sessions, provision of full uniform and tools of trade.
Please click APPLY or contact Ali Williams on 027 880 5718 for a confidential discussion.