Production Supervisor – Food
- Food Production with a difference!
- Great leadership opportunity for someone with a robust production background
- Friendly and cooperative manufacturing team in Otahuhu
Are you looking for your next move in the food and beverage industry?
Our client is looking for an outgoing and friendly, Production Supervisor to lead their busy team from 5.00am-1.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Working in their Otahuhu facility, you will play a major part in supporting the team whilst using cutting-edge food and packaging technology manufacturing systems.
- Setting up, cleaning and testing equipment ready for daily operation
- Weighing, measuring ingredients and recipe following
- Assisting on product filling
- Packaging products – transferring to freezers
- Recording level and storage of ingredients
- Scheduling, training, encouraging, supporting and supervising staff
- Reporting, record keeping documentation and system work
- Ensuring quality control of products and monitoring of processes
- Trouble-shooting faulty equipment
- Adhering to food safety, health & hygiene standards by maintaining a safe and clean work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Food Production education and experience
- High attention to detail and quality
- Documentation skills – including recipes, HAACP, FCP WQA
- Multitasker able to work independently with projects
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety procedures
- Enjoy responsibility and have a good, positive attitude
- Work for an award-winning Company with a big future
- Hourly rate: can scale up for the right person!
- Early morning starts 5.00am – 1.30pm (outside traffic hours)
- Keeping fit whilst enjoying the work experience
If you want to work for a company who values their team and fosters a positive culture of efficiency and excellence, then please click APPLY or contact Viv Philipsen on 027-698-5610 referring to reference number 14/2111/VP, for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.