Production, Quality and Compliance Coordinator
- 6 to 8 month contract with genuine permanent potential
- Excellent remuneration offered to the right candidate
- Join a team committed to the health of their customers
Our client has taken the market by storm with nutritionally based meals that are tailor made to suit the needs of their clients around NZ. With huge export potential they are continuing to grow, and although this is a temporary position there is genuine scope for it to go permanent.
This is an innovative and quality driven business who are manufacturing products out of their modern and purpose-built facility in South Auckland. We are currently on a hunt for a Quality and Compliance Coordinator to assist for a period of between 6 and 8 months to cover maternity leave.
Do you have:
- A great working knowledge of documentation requirements for export, including OMARs
- 3 plus years’ experience in a Quality Officer role
- Internal auditing experience
- An eye for detail and passion for quality
- A tertiary qualification in Food Science / Food Technology or similar
Your duties would include:
- Ensuring accurate records for inwards goods, manufacturing, and exports
- Monitoring production to maintain quality standards
- Testing products and monitoring documents to meet export requirements
- Assisting in problem solving and corrective actions
- Receiving incoming raw materials in accordance with SOPs
- Work with a dedicated and passionate group of people
- Join a team committed to the health their clients
- Receive excellent renumeration based on experience
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today with your CV in word format. Our office will be closed until the 11th of January and we will be available to discuss any questions relating to the role after that date (you can call Belinda on 09 525 5520 quoting job number 19/2012/BM).