Production Operator/Forklift Driver
- 6+ weeks Temp Role involving manufacturing & warehouse work
- Monday – Friday – 7.30am – 4.00pm – Otahuhu location
- Chemical handling in a major hazard facility
Our client is an international leader in the protection and preserving of timber and wood products against harmful hazards. They currently have an opportunity for a Production Operator and Forklift Driver who is used to working with chemicals in an industrial type environment. The company will provide full PPE gear and Health & Safety is paramount for their staff and operation.
To be considered for this short term role you will have the following skills and experience.
- Chemical handling knowledge. (HSNO/HAZNO certification would be an advantage but not essential)
- A current Forklift Licence
- A good understanding of Health & Safety practices within the workplace
- Ability to work with raw materials and ensure safe storage
- Warehousing duties including loading/unloading trucks
- Capable of maintaining a clean and tidy environment
- Excellent physical fitness
- Have a `can do’ attitude
- A good team player
This reputable company based in Otahuhu are offering a competitive level of remuneration for this role. The hours of work are; Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.00pm – 40 hour week.
If you are interested in this short term temp role and can tick the above boxes, please send your CV and covering letter in Word format to Viv@scitex.co.nz quoting reference number 05/2010/VP or phone 09 525-5520 for further info.