- Well respected, privately owned company
- Manage Procurement for pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Great company culture, busy role with great prospects for development
- Plan, organise and manage the procurement of materials in a timely manner as per company requirements and standards (FIFO).
- Establish, maintain and manage company’s purchasing policies and procedures including negotiation of supplier contracts, supplier quality assurance, etc.
- Develop and maintain robust forecasting system to ensure continuity of supply for both production requirements and finished good requirements.
- Cost effective Inventory management, including periodical stock takes and reporting on variances as appropriate, using in-house operating system.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Department to ensure cGMP best practices are applied with a focus on Continuous Process Improvement and commitment to Quality.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety, HSNO regulations.
- Maintaining strong communications both internally and externally whilst adhering to the company’s values.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and attributes;
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and supply chain within a GMP manufacturing environment where you have proven your skills in improving process efficiency.
- Knowledge and experience in national and international procurement according to international standards such as MedSafe and USFDA regulations is highly desirable.
- Impressive negotiation skills where you have the ability to leverage resources to adhere to strict cost and profitability models.
- Enjoy a fast-paced and constantly changing environment that operates in an intensively leading edge competitive market.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a very high level of attention to detail.
- Energetic with a willingness to lead in a ‘hands-on’ role.
- Pleasing personality and excellent people management skills
We are seeking a person who is resilient and committed to successfully implement positive changes and improvements. You will also need to be a confident communicator with great organisation skills along with a collaborative work ethic and strategic long term vision.