- Avoid the traffic! 14:00 to 22:30, Monday – Friday
- Join a great company with an amazing team culture
- Busy role operating an important extraction machine
This is an exciting opportunity for someone enthusiastic with a passion for the food and beverage industry. Our client is a busy, innovative manufacturing plant who provide manufacturing, testing, and product development services to a range of food and beverage companies.
We are looking for two process technicians to operate extraction machines. You will be a valued member of a high-performing team. This is an exciting business, with a really strong team culture. This is for the afternoon shift, Monday – Friday, from 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
If you want exposure to cutting-edge food and beverage manufacturing, then this could be the role for you! Ideally you will have had some food industry experience, but training for the specific machines and responsibilities will be provided.
What will you be doing?
- Operating extraction machines
- Set up and break down machines as necessary
- Clean processing equipment at the end of production
- Contribute to company-wide culture of health & safety
- Operate with a respect for food safety and hygiene principles
- Assist with cleaning and sanitising of processing areas
- Lock up and shut down factory at the end of the day
- Various other tasks where required
What is your background?
- Previous food processing industry experience would be ideal
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of food safety and hygiene principles
- A creative and innovative attitude
- Current driver’s licence
- Forklift license is advantageous
- Chemical handling experience
This is a really great opportunity with a truly innovative company. If you are enthusiastic and hard-working operator looking for your next role, then get in touch asap! Call 09 525 5520 and ask to speak to Oliver, or apply now with your CV in Word format. Only NZ citizens and residents are able to be considered for this position.