- Eliminate environmentally harmful gases using state of the art technology
- Low-Demand Role, High Rewards. Work smarter, not harder
- Highly flexible position based in Kawerau
Our client is a leading environmental services company dedicated to addressing the critical issue of end-of-life refrigerants. Specializing in the responsible disposal and destruction of refrigerant gases, they operate with a strong commitment to environmental sustainability. The company is currently in the process of constructing a state-of-the-art plant in Kawerau, utilizing innovative technology to neutralize and render refrigerants harmless. This eco-friendly approach aligns with their mission to eliminate the environmental impact of these gases, ensuring a safer and greener future.
In this role you will:
- Work with installers and builders of this new facility with an aim to have operations fully functional by the end of 2024.
- Oversee all aspects of ongoing plant operations, focusing on safety, raw material sourcing, and maintenance.
- Regularly inspect machinery for cleanliness and functionality.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage their activities.
- Organize and execute annual maintenance shutdowns.
- Review daily performance metrics to ensure operational efficiency.
- Manage external reporting, including financial, board, and carbon credit-related reports.
What You Need / Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong background in engineering management.
- Refrigeration experience is highly desirable.
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing the company in various scenarios.
- Strong health and safety mindset.
- Self-driven and proactive attitude.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity to be part of a critical environmental initiative.
- Work with cutting-edge technology.
- Collaboration with a supportive project team.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY now or contact Belinda on 09 200 3121 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to seeing your CV.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.