Pharmaceutical Compounding Unit Manager
- Hands-on role managing all day to day manufacturing operations
- Lead and develop a friendly team
- Join a NZ owned company who are passionate about producing high quality medicine
About the Client
Our client is committed to producing and supplying superior pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers and patients around NZ. With a drive to meeting the ever-changing requirements of patients, this business has established an environment that embraces flexibility to meet customer demand.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Production Team Leader to join the Pharmaceutical Compounding Unit team within this successful business.
- Be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing of high quality products which meet all relevant quality and regulatory standards
- Manage and coordinate all operations and activities of the team
- Liaise with hospitals and other relevant healthcare providers
- Be responsible for achieving the departments production plan
- Show your proactiveness and knowledge by ensuring the plant is always running efficiently
- Perform cross-functional training with new and existing team members
- Be responsible for meeting all targets and output requirements to ensure customers receive their products when promised
- Take responsibility for budget and reporting requirements of the team
Required Skills and Experience
- This is a hands-on role (not a desk job), requiring active management
- You must have proven experience in both leading and developing successful teams
- Experience leading teams within a GMP manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical, food, or dairy) is essential
- Be driven to continuously improve the performance of both the team and the overall business
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- Join a privately owned business with a fantastic culture and a commitment to the health of New Zealanders
- Competitive and attractive salary base
- Free on-site carparking
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Emma (09 525 5520 OR email@example.com) referencing 07/2110/EB for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.