- Temporary Microbiologist position available for immediate start
- Great work environment
- Extend your real world microbiology experience
Our client is seeking an up and coming microbiologist to temporarily fill in for a position that has recently become vacant. They have a fantastic team culture with a genuine focus on keeping products safe for New Zealanders. This entry level Microbiologist position will be a fantastic stepping stone to extend your practical experience in industrial microbiology.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a tertiary qualification in microbiology
- Have 1–2 years experience in an industrial microbiology environment
- Be a practical self-starter who doesn’t mind a significant component of routine bench work but possesses the necessary knowledge and analytical skills to interpret data.
- Be experience in following SOPs and have a diligent approach to working to strict guidelines.
- Be able to work in a manner consistent with our validated process design and quality control systems.
Duties will include:
- Bottle preparation
- Operating autoclaves
- Media Preparation
- Plating and Counting
- General other duties in the microbiology lab
The experience gained in this laboratory position will be invaluable for your career development. You must be a NZ citizen / resident to apply for this role or have a current work visa.
Apply online today with an up to date CV and Cover letter in WORD format to Belinda McKenzie, reference # 14/2003/BM