Laboratory Team Leader
- Fantastic career opportunity for a LCMS, HPLC specialist in Hamilton
- Busy, multifunctional role- Team Leadership, troubleshooting
- Great company culture, state of the art instruments!
Your expertise in analytical chemistry will mean that you hit the ground running in this busy, fast paced role where no two days would be the same. Ideally you will have experience as a Senior level Technologist within food/pharma commercial analytical testing and are highly motivated to lead and develop a high performing team. You enjoy mentoring and coaching a team of young, highly motivated technicians and thrive under pressure.
This role is based in Hamilton and responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of the team within food testing division.
- Providing technical and troubleshooting support
- Ongoing method development
- ‘Hands on’ contribution to technical analysis as per requirement
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- A tertiary qualification in Chemistry or similar
- Experience in a commercial analytical laboratory / GLP / ISO17025 setting, or other technical organisation with similar experience
- Proven technical and ‘hands on’ experience in HPLC, LCMS and/or GCMS essential.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident user of computers and software – spreadsheets, word processing, LIMS software, instrument software, etc.
- A proactive team player, self-motivated with a willingness to pitch in where required.
This is a busy, fast paced and high pressure role where, you will need to manage a very high volume of samples daily to the highest quality standards. You will be rewarded with an excellent culture, an exciting job and be a valued member of a company that really wants to provide an excellent culture for their teams.
Apply today with an up to date CV and Cover letter in WORD Format to Pavan, reference 01/2010/PB