Key Account Manager
- Join a market-leading Food Safety Testing organisation
- Manage major accounts with ample room for career progression
- Flexible locations: Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
Our client has a stunning reputation as a fantastic organisation to work for where their culture is inclusive, supportive and importantly each individual employee is recognised for their contribution to the continued success of the business.
They provide food safety and biosecurity related testing/assurance services to national and international clients throughout the value chain. They offer cutting edge R & D and state of the art equipment. Their focus is to provide customised testing and auditing solutions to clients across a diverse mix of industry sectors.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive business development in food manufacturing/processing and hospitality.
- Strategically manage and build exceptional customer relationships.
- Expand market share and explore new opportunities within a national client base.
- Stay updated on cutting-edge testing technologies and provide market feedback for growth.
What You Need:
- Tertiary qualification in BSc / BTech or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong background in Food/Beverage/Dairy Manufacturing or commercial testing lab sector.
- Sales and marketing/customer services experience, or technical expertise with a passion for business development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all organizational levels.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and proficient in MS Office and CRM.
- Excellent base, company car and bonus scheme
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Full training on the extensive services this company offers.
- Work with a globally recognized organization.
- Competitive remuneration with an excellent package.
Ready to step up your career? Apply today and we look forward to chatting!
Click APPLY now or contact Belinda on 09 200 3121 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to seeing your CV.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.