- Part time position available – 20 to 30 hours per month
- Work from home around studies, kids, or a 2nd job
- Be part of important research to work towards Smoke Free NZ
About the role
Our client requires an interviewer for immediate start to assist in collating experiences from regular contact with subjects involved in a long term study.
- Develop relationships with interview participants of Maori and Pacific Island decent
- Act with respect and compassion and gain valuable information for ongoing studies
- Ask a series of provided open ended questions
- Record interviews and pass recordings on for analysis
- Commitment to working in a way that maintains the mana of others
- Previous experience as an interviewer
- A non judgmental and open approach to your work
- Ability to develop a rapport and gain trust with participants
- Work from home with all equipment provided
- 20 – 30 hours per month
- Ongoing work for 3 years
- Support research to contribute to the reduction of smoking in NZ
About the company
Our client is leading research into the reduction of harm from Tobacco products and are undergoing important studies to understand the reluctance of some to quit smoking. You will provide a essential step in this research by gathering information from participants.
How to apply
Click APPLY – we look forward to reviewing your CV and will be in touch if the role looks like a good opportunity for you.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.