Inside Sales Representative
- Leading edge company
- Join a truly high performing team
- Opportunity to get into an innovative global leader in Technology
Are you a top sales performer, driven to succeed and build a world class career?
Are you a high flyer who loves tackling new business challenges using cutting edge technology?
Do you thrive working at pace?
Do you have a technical mind, and/or existing competencies in Engineering or ICT or Cloud or similar?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing team focused on increasing the adoption of leading technologies changing the way businesses run?
As an Inside Sales Representative (Auckland), you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of New Zealand businesses by using world class cloud based products. This is an internal position with some travel required.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales background and a technical understanding that enables them to successfully qualify inbound leads, working with customers and partners. They should also be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a high-volume, customer-obsessed environment. They should earn trust, think big and deliver results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
- Create/Manage a sales funnel of opportunities from start-to-finish and track in Salesforce.com
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience selling products and services into new markets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience preferably in information technology, with a focus on cloud solutions
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions based approach.
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred
- Understanding of AWS offerings and/or cloud technology (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Ability to create/refine sales programs for rapid scaling
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM
- Very strong collaborative skills
What you’ll get in return
In addition to a competitive package, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world class team and work within a leading organisation with outstanding career prospects (In NZ & abroad).
What do you need to do now?
Apply online today with a CV and cover letter in Word format only quoting reference number 02/1910/GR.