Human Resources Graduate Program
- Exposure to HR, Health & Safety, and other relevant areas
- International travel, mentorship & training; massive future potential
- Diverse company who have a great emphasis on team culture
About the company
A well known international healthcare manufacturing business producing innovative products. Not only do they boast leading talent in their organisation but also in the unparalleled opportunities and support they provide to set team members up to succeed.
About the opportunity
The Leadership Development Program is a 2 year rotational grad program which provides outstanding graduates with the chance to gain incredible exposure to various areas of a successful manufacturing business. Graduates will receive training and mentorship within the HR area of the business, as well as exposure to other relevant areas including Health & Safety, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, and Quality.
Rotations (i.e. the areas you work in) will leverage your strengths, in conjunction with what makes most sense in helping you build towards your career goals.
The program will provide an exceptional platform for your career both through the broad knowledge you will gain but also in the attractive prospects upon completion; it is expected graduates will have the opportunity to go straight into Team Leader level roles as they complete their rotations.
This is an employer investing in their future leaders, the scope and priority of this Graduate program is unique.
This opportunity is Auckland based.
What do you need to bring?
- A preexisting track record of success – where ever you may have achieved it – is critical!
- Must be Degree (or higher) qualified; PhD and Masters Graduates are welcomed (pay will scale up with qualification level)
- Bring your unwavering desire to build a great career, curiosity, good fundamental leadership traits, and a tonne of spark & initiative!
- A background in HR and/or Health and Safety is desired and welcomed!
- A truly unique opportunity that will give you an outstanding kick start to your career, provide a genuinely strong foundation for your future leadership prospects
- A warm inclusive team who work hard and have fun
- Strong salary package (flexing to your level of experience / qualifications)
- International travel opportunities (when practical)
- Mentorship by the best in the business!
- Car park included
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Emma on 09 525 5520 referring to 19/2106/EB for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.