Fire Evacuation Compliance Consultant
- Enjoy working 3 days in the Takapuna office & 2 days home per week
- Thrive in the buzz of a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Vehicle supplied, to use to & from work, and for work purposes
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading Building Inspection companies where you will feel an integral part of a super team. The role would suit a person who has had previous experience in Fire & Emergency Scheme Applications who has the ability to develop, write and conduct trial evacuations for our many clients nationally, with minimal travel.
- Develop and write Evacuations Schemes
- Facilitate and conduct trial evacuations on client sites
- Coordinate site assessments
- Identify & implement tailored fire schemes or procedures to suit each customer’s specifications
- Develop Fire Scheme & procedure documentation based on NZ regulations
- Ensure documentation meets with approval of Fire & Emergency NZ
- Client reporting on status and progress of schemes & evacuations
- Administration duties and associated documentation work
- Ability to identify continuous process improvements
- Managing processes on an end to end basis, liaising with clients and communicating regularly with your team members with updates
Skills & Experience:
- A technical mind, a person who has had previous experience in Fire & Emergency procedures
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets etc.
- Multi-tasker who can prioritise and handle a large volume of tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Motivation and drive to achieve excellent results
- Enjoys working 2 days each week from home autonomously
- A positive person who is highly customer focused
- A strong work ethic with great planning/organising abilities
- Be part of a dynamic company working in a great office space
- Enjoy a ‘work hard’ and ‘have fun’ team fast-paced environment
- Monday-Thursday, 9 hours & Friday am, with Friday afternoons off!
- You will also be given a day off on your birthday
- Good remuneration for the right candidate including vehicle to & from work and for company use
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Viv Philipsen on 027 698 5610 during office hours for a confidential discussion
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand Citizen, Resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a Valid Work Visa.