- Full training given in a friendly and supportive environment
- $28-30 per hour working approximately 50-60 hours per week
- A clean valid Class 2 licence with Dangerous Goods
Our client is NZ’s leading environmental services which is on a mission to maximize resource value, while minimizing – and even eliminating – environmental impact so that both our economy and our environment can thrive.
Working with the Technical Services team, you will be part of a team that provides a very unique service based around mechanical parts processing to an array of customers throughout wider Auckland.
This role involves servicing, maintaining & cleaning of parts-washer machines, undertaking workshop collections, industrial collections as well as allied product sales at customer premises, so will suit someone who is mechanically minded, but loves interacting with people and providing a quality service.
We are seeking someone with a Class 2 License, but who is not looking specifically for a driving job, but this is all about someone who enjoys customer service, with the ability to ensure the equipment is serviced to a high standard.
In return, you will:
- be paid well with a minimum starting rate of $28 per hour, or more if you can demonstrate similar experience.
- Earn weekly wages
- work Monday to Friday starting at 6am, working either 50 or 60 hour weeks (approx.)
- be based out of East Tamaki site location
If you like the sound of this great opportunity, please APPLY NOW with your most updated CV, quoting REF: 32/2203/TT or for further information call Viv on 027 698 5610 during business hours
Please note: All applicants must currently reside in NZ and have the right to work in NZ. Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment medical, MOJ criminal check, and D&A test.