Business Development Manager – Specialist Pipelines
- Market leading piping product innovation
- Huge scope for technical development and broad industry exposure
- Drive thought leadership and knowledge expertise in specialist piping systems
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark and work with construction clients, key water entities, and local authorities at concept stage, understand practical challenges that may arise, and ensure piping solution applications meet the highest standards.
More on the role:
- Analyze territory potential and engage with existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain a systematic call cycle to keep abreast of market conditions, upcoming projects, and competitors’ activities.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key customers.
- Manage the sales pipeline and leverage CRM processes for opportunities.
- Be the technical expert for products, providing support to the team and customers.
- Develop engineered solutions for customers and ensure accurate quoting.
- Provide technical support and training to customers and branch network.
- Represent the business at key national trade shows and infrastructure industry events.
Key attributes we’re seeking:
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in Civil infrastructure applications.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of influencing outcomes.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a respectful and supportive environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and technical expertise specific to the industry (engineering aptitude).
- Exposure to engineering and design of structures, and strong understanding of mechanical plant, equipment and operations, and water infrastructure.
About you, and why you should apply:
You may be coming off the tools, sick of site-based hours, or you may have an engineer’s mindset allowing you the experience and foundation required to understand the benefits of this product range for infrastructure, and how it can be applied in various contexts.
- Contribute to the growth of a market leader in the infrastructure sector.
- Work with a dedicated team that values innovation and creativity.
- Enjoy ongoing development opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Make a difference delivering sustainable solutions to NZ communities.
In return you can expect a market competitive salary commensurate with your experience plus a TOT vehicle, medical insurance (after 6 months) and annual bonuses.