Air Conditioning Options Technician
- Fit options to custom HVAC systems.
- Diagnose and repair HVAC warranty cases.
- Support field technicians and installers.
About the role
This is a rare & exciting opportunity to join a well-respected organisation that manufactures HVAC systems and distributes some of the best-known international HVAC brands throughout Asia/Pacific regions.
As an experienced air conditioning technician, you will interact with production, engineering, and R&D staff, as well as approved external installers in two key areas.
1) As an Air Conditioning Options Technician, you will be responsible for servicing and optioning HVAC systems. Specifically, you will:
- Fit options to HVAC systems as requested by customers, test modified units, and provide feedback and assistance to Custom Design Engineers on layout & positioning of pipework, components and electrical apparatus.
- Inspect, determine the cause of failure, repair if possible, and test components and units returned from customers.
2) You will have close contact with air conditioning contractors, over the phone or via email, to help mediate HVAC installations. Specifically, you will be advising on:
- HVAC assembly and installation.
- Air conditioning preventative maintenance.
- Electrical assembly.
Skills & Experience
- Sound technical experience in the domestic or commercial air conditioning industry.
- HVAC National Certificate Level 4.
- A current EST practicing licence with 3+ years of electrical assembly.
- Good communication and a customer-focused mindset.
- Excellent subsidized cafeteria
- Plenty of parking
- After a qualifying period, education subsidy for the family
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Discount on Health Insurance
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Denis on 095255520 referencing 06/2109/DS for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment – and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.