Account Manager – Coatings/Paint
- Join a progressive market leader in coatings
- Fantastic company culture & ethics – well respected as employers
- Utilise your technical skills combined with your sales experience
Our client is a NZ owned manufacturer of speciality chemicals & coatings with a supportive and enviable company culture. They are the market leaders in their exciting & diverse range of high-quality products, where their commitment to quality, product excellence and customer service is of paramount importance. They now seek a well proven Salesperson who has previous experience within the paint/coatings or an aligned industry sector where you are skilled in being able to build and retain great relationships with a diverse mix of customers – Tradespeople/Applicators.
- Building long lasting and credible relationships with customers/applicators.
- Territory Management involving forecasting & working to sales targets
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining and keeping abreast of industry knowledge
- Business Development within your national territory
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Impressive communication/interpersonal with outstanding relationship management skills
- Ability to build quick rapports with a diverse range of personalities across all levels of business from Applicators, Specifiers & Industry Bodies
- Understand the manufacturing process and where required add value to your customer relationships by troubleshooting and product training
- Commercially savvy with impressive technical acumen
- Championed sales, presentation and customer service skills
- Team orientation
- Superb planning and organisational skills
- Proactive – ability to negotiate win/win outcomes managing profitability
- Excellent computer skills & attention to detail
Our client views this role as pivotal within their organisation and cultural fit is of utmost importance. Accordingly they offer an impressive salary base commensurate with skills and experience, plus a company vehicle. If this opportunity excites you, please apply by attaching your CV and covering letter in WORD FORMAT quoting reference number 10/2010/PB or call Linda & Pavan on (09) 525 5520 for more information.